In this episode of 5 in 5, legal coach Lisa Fraley discusses the easiest methods for preventing against stolen content, client payment disputes, and other legal hassles as a business owner.
Watch the Video
5 Interesting Details About Lisa Fraley
- After graduating from law school, she landed a job at a large, well-regarded law firm.
- She suffered from an ‘early-life crisis’ at age 30.
- She helps entrepreneurs get their legal ducks in a row with her Go Bare program (check it out here: LisaFraley.com/GoBare).
- Her business consists of a cross between law and holistic coach.
- She is an avid runner, nature lover, occasional writer and perpetual learner.
5in5 podcast tidbit from @LisaFraley “Having your legal docs are covered helps you feel empowered as a business owner.” Tweet This!
Did you love this episode? Comment below to tell us what you thought!