In this episode of 5 in 5, writer and fitness expert, Linda Melone, discusses how she’s helped women over 50 create an ageless body. After 15 years of helping women get in shape one-by-one, Linda decided it was time to spread the word to as many women as possible. She started doing personal training in her 30s, and listened intently to her over-50 clients as they struggled with their weight. Discover how she took her discoveries and used them to create her own way of training.
Watch the Video
5 Interesting Details About Linda Melone
- She lost over 15 pounds AFTER turning 50.
- She has a Bachelor of Science degree in Food and Nutrition.
- She’s written for Prevention, Better Homes & Gardens, Family Circle, Glamour, and many more.
- She has over 15 years of experience as a one-on-one personal trainer.
- She has a free mini-ebook, “10 Ways to Blast Belly Fat After 50!”, available at LindaMelone.com.
Did you love this episode? Comment below to tell us what you thought!