If results are your thing, keep reading.
Because that’s what I help my clients generate.
Consistent, profitable, rewarding results.
My biggest credential is my experience in real, established, often publicly traded companies. I’ve made them more profitable.
When I worked in Corporate America, I found myself being hired into companies and departments that weren’t performing well. I was often recruited or “promoted, ” which I’m convinced is a “guilt bonus” for what you may be inheriting, to help turn the business around and make it profitable.
And I did. I got better and faster at it every time.
I should also mention, I’m a Certified Law of Attraction (LOA) coach.
When I first started managing employees back in my corporate days, I learned that blocks in business are most often related to personal blocks, above all else. I wanted to learn more about it and while I believe in and practice LOA, it’s not my primary method of coaching.
I’m not going to talk about abundance, love and light and all those things…unless you ask me to. I may sneak in what’s effective, if you’re into that stuff. But in general…
My coaching works because I teach people skills and techniques I’ve used over and over that produce consistent profitable outcomes.
If you do your part and take consistent solid action, we’re going to be doing a lot of celebrating together.
Like the sound of that? (I know. Me too!)
Want to know more?
If you were reading my journal, you might find things like:
- The time I was mentored by Nora Ephron. It was brief, but meant everything. Imagine one of your heroes encouraging you to do something you love – and that something happens to be the thing your hero specializes in.
- I’ve had a private meeting with His Holiness, the Dalai Lama. Yes, THAT Dalai Lama! Definitely in my top three experiences of all time.
- I learned and studied meditation with Deepak Chopra in New Orleans. I learned that if you can meditate in the middle of N’awlins, you can meditate anywhere.
- I won’t meet you for coffee, because I’d rather walk with you on the beach. (What’s the point of living in So Cal, if you don’t walk on the beach?)
- I have unhealthy obsession with talk shows. When I was a kid and everybody ran home after school to watch cartoons, I ran home to watch shows like Phil Donahue and Mike Douglas. All that tv watching finally paid off when I created my own series called “Five in Five: 5 Questions in 5 Minutes™”.
- Music is my drug of choice. My dream since I was a little girl was to go to the Grammys. And it finally happened when I got to GO as a guest of the Foo Fighters (my most favorite band, next to the Beatles, of course), talk about surreal.
And, if you ran across my resume, you’d see something like this:
Gina Gomez is a Business Coach & Certified Life Coach, the creator of the Ms.termind Mastermind™ program for women in business and a member of the Forbes Coaches Council. (Yes, that Forbes.) After building a successful career as a Vice President of Sales for a Fortune 500 company, Gina used her results-oriented business philosophy and knack for developing relationships to help clients achieve their own professional and personal goals. She has coached talent and professionals in the entertainment industry, corporate executives, small business owners, artists, coaches and more.
Business Skills & Experience include:
- Sales Development
- Account Management
- Customer Service
- Strategic Networking
- Business Management
- Executive Leadership
- Organizational Development
- Strategic Planning
- Product Development
- Conflict Resolution
- Employee Management
- Event Planning
- Public Speaking
- Proposal Writing
- Event Planning
- Client Retention
- Report & Analysis
- Proposal Writing
- Relationship Selling
- Labor Union/Trust Funds
- Performance Standards
- Client Experience
- Leadership Development
- Project Management
- Incentive Compensation Plans