Five in Five: 5 Questions in 5 Minutes ™ with LooHoo Founder, Cyndi Prince
Cyndi Prince tells us why she named her company LooHoo Wool Dryer Balls (and not Wooly Rounds), how hiring a team early on is key to succeeding, and why Jessica Alba is the ultimate spokesperson for the green industry.
Watch the Video
5 Interesting Details About Cyndi Prince
- She’s the founder of LooHoo Wool Dryer Balls, a reusable, energy-saving alternative to dryer sheets.
- The name LooHoo? Thanks to Dr. Seuss, her nickname was Cyndi LooHoo after the infamous Cindy Lou Who, the littlest of the Who’s.
- She grew up on a farm in North Buxton, Ontario, Canada, and now lives in Maine with her husband and son.
- She is fiercely dedicated to keeping her production local, and therefore, all LooHoos are Made in Maine, USA with 100% domestic wool.
- You can learn more about her at Loo-Hoo.com.
When my family is healthy, they are happier.
Did you love this episode? Comment below to tell us what you thought!