Five in Five: 5 questions in 5 minutes™ – Copy Writer, Laura Belgray of Talking Shrimp
This week’s guest: +Laura Belgray – She’s written promos, launch campaigns, upfronts, online content, book chapters, full show episodes and more for Bravo, NBC, HBO, TBS, Nick at Nite, Nickelodeon, TV Land, Nick Mom, VH1, The N, Sundance Channel, Ion, WE, Lifetime, Oxygen, the CW and USA.
We went over the 5 minute mark, but it was so good I had to leave it in. If you want to see the full interview, watch the entire video – you won’t regret the extra 2 minutes
Watch the Video
5 Interesting Details About Laura Belgray
- She picked the name ‘Talking Shrimp‘ because her first pet was a chatty crustacean.
- She graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Wesleyan University.
- She’s written copy for the legendary SPY Magazine, New York Magazine, VH1, Bravo, NBC, HBO, TBS, Nick at Nite, Nickelodeon, TV Land, Nick Mom, VH1, The N, Sundance Channel, Ion, WE, Lifetime, Oxygen, the CW and USA..
- Her latest co-creation, with Marie Forleo, is ‘The Copy Cure‘.
- She lives in New York City, where she grew up – back when it was dirty and everyone got mugged. She kind of misses that.
#5in5 #podcast tidbit from @lbelgray “I’m so glad I didn’t know any rules when I started this business.”
Did you love this episode? Comment below to tell us what you thought!